Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hollywood Hunger Games

I wanted to add another post in to go along with my earlier one about the books and upcoming movie The  Hunger Games. As I was scouring the internet and twitter Ryan Seacrest just tweeted this:


When I clicked on the link, it brought me to this page on the Ryan Seacrest website.
Thought this was quite amusing with a Celebrity Hunger Games where people can vote for who would come out as the single winner.


Try it!




Also found this when I was looking on Twitter as well, interesting article from Ragan's PR Daily News.


So many things are being related to The Hunger Games now! Apparently people are really anticipating this movie...I don't blame them!

7 comments:

  1. Cool post. I liked the article from PR Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a huge in-depth conversation with my neighbour about the book. It sounds absolutely amazing. I definitely have to read the book prior to watching the movie though... that way, too, I'll save on movie fees because I will never read the book in time to see the movie at the theatres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably won't be saving on movies fees if you start reading the books within the next couple of weeks because you will likely end up reading all 3 books within a week. It's so hard to put them down because they're such easy reads and they're so addictive and they're so hard to put down.

      Delete
    2. I agree! You will not want to put these books down. Buy the box set of them and you will power through probably within a weekend!

      Delete
  3. Such great books. I am so excited for the movie. After I read the books I actually regretted reading them so far in advance to the movie coming out because I was having severe Hunger Games fever and just wanted to see the movie right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Hunger Games fever! Also, Jennifer Lawrence's dress at the premiere was pretty fantastic. Really looking forward to these movies. I already have such a vivid picture of what the Hunger Games world looks like, I just hope the movie does it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl at my work used to always talk about Hunger Games non stop and tell me how excited she was for the movie to come out. Although I haven't read the books I will definitely be seeing the movie!

    ReplyDelete