Tuesday 24 January 2012

Here's to the beginning.

Hello all, welcome to my blog!


My name is Amanda, and I have created this blog to showcase to the rest of the virtual world things that I find fascinating and intriguing. What sort of awesome tidbits you may be asking? And why should you really care what I think? Well, you don't really have to, but I think you should give it a shot. 
But if you are someone who wants to find new addicting websites to spend countless hours on, if you want to find an awesome band to add to your music playlist, or maybe a good book to curl up with one rainy afternoon? Then look no further! 


I will be reviewing items that I believe to be enthralling to you readers. They might be items that make you stop and think. Or new things to add to your list of distractions to get you through the day. 
This blog is going to be filled with amazing things that I love.  I have many passions and interests in life, and I would like to share those with others. I venture to discover creative material that people have unleashed upon the world through print, music and visual aesthetics. As often as I can in my life, I enjoy surrounding myself with beautiful things. And through this gateway, I hope to bring those items to my readers attention. So that they too can relish in the beauty the world as to offer.


I will be updating my blog as much as I can, already have a list of ideas waiting to be brought to life on these pages. Won't keep you waiting too long!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment